Garlic (Allium sativum), can be used extensively as a flavoring in cooking, but it has also been used as a medicine throughout ancient and modern history; it has been taken to prevent and cure a broad range of ailments and diseases.
Its close relatives include the onion, shallot, leek, chive, and Chinese onion.
Garlic is native to Central Asia and northeastern Iran, and has long been a frequent seasoning with a history of many thousand years of human consumption and usage.
If it comes to burning calories, then you know the drill — brisk walking, exercising or yoga. Well, here we’ll talk about Garlic — A natural antibiotic and most recent nutrient at the struggle of weight reduction.
The reasons why you should consume Garlic daily are-
- Reduces blood pressure: The highly unstable compound allicin present in garlic has a positive impact particularly on people with Hypertension. Researchers have found that the higher the blood pressure, the higher is the effects of allicin. This will help prevent heart attack and stroke.
- Lowers risk of heart disease: Several studies have found that daily use of garlic can reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) by about 15%. This means that it not just brings your bad cholesterol level under control, it actively promotes the concentration of cholesterol.
- Helps against Alzheimer’s: Garlic helps contain the damage. It’s this damage that’s the cause of ailments like Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
- Toxicity: The sulphur chemical protects the body by preventing organ damage brought on by heavy metal toxicity. A recent study found that garlic helped cut lead levels down by 19%. Additionally, it helped decrease a few of the symptoms related to toxicity such as annoyance and abnormal blood pressure.
- Bone health: Garlic may help in retaining existing integrity and in reducing bone degradation because of ageing. This makes it important for individuals with Osteoarthritis.
- Works on acne and pimples: Generations of women are using garlic to help resolve skin problems like acne and pimples. Garlic has powerful antioxidant properties that could kill bacteria present in the skin. Rub on a clove of garlic or garlic paste on the affected area for an effective and natural therapy.
- Hair growth: Garlic prevents hair loss also enhances hair follicle density. Selenium and the sulphur in garlic fortifies the hair shaft structure, which means it can not just help to recover hair that is lost, but also strengthen present hair.
- Purifies your blood: The waste matter on your bloodstream is the origin of stubborn skin issues. Instead of trying to conceal them, chew on 2 cloves of garlic daily to help remove the impurities in your blood.
- Counters mosquito growth: For centuries, garlic has been used because of its powerful antifungal, antifungal and anti-parasitic properties. You can use garlic-water that is diluted to deal with tapeworm, particularly in children. Use garlic-water as a mouthwash to remove germs.
- Prevents cough and cold: This illness can affect adults as well as children. By eating a little garlic daily It is possible to strengthen your entire body. This can keep cold and cough .
Garlic for weight loss
Crush 2 cloves of garlic. Because when raw garlic disagrees with oxygen to generate allicin.
Use it to season sauce, foods, soups and salad vinaigrettes.
Alternatively, you can weigh two garlic cloves in an empty stomach or before going to bed. Don’t forget to brush your teeth reduce garlic smell.
Strain the mix to the collect the juice.
For extra flavor, blend 1 teaspoon honey into the garlic juice.
Squeeze juice of 1 lemon in a cup of water.
Or add crush the garlic cloves, stir in the lemon water and drink.
Repeat the process daily.
Where to buy/price
Buy garlic pickle from spicecarts