₹140.00 – ₹350.00
White pepper is produced by removing the outer layer of pepper before or after drying ,leaving only the inner seed. Tastes hotter than black pepper. Offers a number of health benefits while providing an excellent depth of flavor to a dish,used as a spice and seasoning.
Helps to promote weight loss,improve digestion, relieve cold and cough, boost metabolism,increases nutrient absorption , treat skin problems( black pepper mask for acne),fights cancer, respiratory relief,increase sexual stamina,relieve asthma, treat teeth and gum problems.
- A variety of dishes can be prepared using white pepper.
- However, they match perfectly with eggs, cheese, lamb, fish, sausages, salad, paneer, tomatoes, strawberries, etc.
- White peppercorns are often used to add spice to white or light-colored foods where specks of black pepper would make a less attractive dish.
- In Indian foods it is used for white cream based curries and gravies. Kerala whole spices from the hills of idukki, Kerala
- The spices are processed and packed in a traditional way & it’s free from pesticides and other chemical impurities
1000gm, 100gm, 250gm, 500gm