Fenugreek seeds also have high protein and nicotinic acid content, which are known to be beneficial against hair fall and dandruff, and in treating a variety of scalp issues like dryness of hair, baldness and hair thinning. The seeds also help in moisturizing the hair and bringing back the luster and bounce.
The presence of vitamin C in fenugreek seeds lightens the skin complexion and gives it a beautiful glow. Make a paste of soaked fenugreek seeds and apply it on your face as a mask for a brighter, clearer skin! You can also mix a tablespoon of fenugreek seed powder with some milk to make a paste.
- Promotes hair growth: Fenugreek seeds are a good source of protein and nicotinic acid that strengthen the hair shaft and breakage.
- Gives lustrous shine: Fenugreek seeds contain lecithin, an emulsifying substance. The mask prepared with fenugreek powder and water, produce a slippery substance that imparts shine to your hair.
- Dandruff control: You can see result within a short span with fenugreek for dandruff.
- premature graying: Fenugreek seeds have properties that help hair retain its pigment. This helps delay graying.
- Fenugreek powder | fenugreek seeds powder | fenugreek powder organic | fenugreek powder for hair growth | fenugreek powder for hair | fenugreek powder organic for hair | fenugreek powder organic for face