Fresh Organic Bay Leaves
₹80.00 – ₹180.00
Bay leaf is known as Tejpatta in Hindi.Bay leaves or Tejatta are used as flavoring many dishes like soups, stews, meat, fish, sauces and in confectioneries. leaves possess aromatic, stimulant and narcotic properties. The essential oil from the leaves are also used as spice and food flavouring agent and has wider application in traditional medicines of different countries. The major functional properties are anti-microbial, anti-fungal, hypoglycaemic, anti-ulcerogenic etc.
ORIGIN AND DISTRIBUTION
It is a native of Mediterranean and grow widely in scrub land woods in Europe and California. It widely cultivated in Europe, America and Arabian countries. It is not cultivated as a commercial crop in India.
The most impressive health benefits of bay leaves include their ability to detoxify the body and protect it from bacterial infections, slow the aging process, speed wound healing, manage diabetes, improve heart health, reduce inflammation, alleviate respiratory issues, optimize digestion,
80 in stock
- 100% Natural best Quality bay leaves 200 grams
- Roast and use in spice blends like garam masala, or to prepare Indian and Mughlai dishes like biryani, korma etc.
- packed in polythin cover to display quality
- Bay leaves are antifungal, anti-inflammatory, diuretic and astringent and can be used as remedy to relieve pain, improve menstrual health, treat cold & nosebleed and repel insects Bay leaves are rich in Vitamin B, Vitamin C, copper, potassium, calcium and manganese and are good for heart and kidney health.
- It is a 100% natural and vegetarian product. NO chemicals, pesticides, preservatives or dyes are used